What is your process?
Here at Daffy Ducts our Air Duct Cleaning Process consist of :
• We send a NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) Certified
Technician to every job https://nadca.com/homeowners/why-hire-a-nadca-member
• We will inspect your system to determine best cleaning process
• We will then connect a negative air vacuum to the system to pull all debris
away from your living space
• While the vacuum runs they will agitate any debris inside the ducts using
compressed air and/or brushes
• We will topically clean the blower motor, fan and plenum box
• We will deodorize the system with a fogging solution to eliminate any odor
causing microbial contaminates (things you can’t see).
• The tech will take a couple of before and after photos to show you results of
• We will clean all work areas